Tuesday 20 January 2009

The day is near an end

As the draws to a close it has been good to reflect upon what I saw today.
I loved the portrait gallery today. There was an old face captured in black and white. It was a lovely photo as it capture the stress and strain that the owner of the face has been through.
Another was of a fast food resturant named cccp.
It was really nice to look into the pictures and to read their story. The phrase a picture speaks a thousand words was so true today.
The day had so many good bits but in the middle of it all the bit I did not like was the pictures at the photo gallery.
I was so looking forward to it but when I got there I was met with a series of old naked ladies. Now I know that the older body should be valued but I just did not like what I saw.
But someone else I am sure will love it.
Now its back to work tomorrow but at least I have my manmouth coffee to keep me going

1 comments:

briman said...

Wow you have gone crazy on the blogging!! I haven't checked this for a while and come back to find loads of posts!! Hope your well buddy