Monday 12 January 2009

Frustrations

I don't have long to write this but it has been a wee while and as my good mate Brain French says it is a form of therapy.

I have been in post now for nearly six months and what a six months it has been. I would love to say that I am having a ball of a time but that would be a lie. 
You see the thing that I have learnt over the past number of months is well there is more than one. Firstly when a ship is sinking it is hard to find people to help you bail out the water. People lover to either jump shit and swim away or they are too hurt or injured to care. 
The other thing is when someone tells you what state things are in take away 80 % and you are probably looking at the real picture.

Right now i am desperately trying to hold on to that small thing of Hope but its slowly slipping through my fingers.
If you a praying man start playing 

please

1 comments:

briman said...

anything specific i can be praying about??

ps thanksfor the mention!