Tuesday 20 January 2009

Day two of art

Yesterday and today as part of my course I have the chance to look around and explore a few art galleries in central london.
Today is the national and the photography.
I had to get up early this morning as my bed was going up north for work. So this gave me the chance to walk through all the wonderful places I used to visit. It also gave me time to think.
There is nothing more relaxing that sitting at seven dials with a cup of manmouth coffee and thinking about what you experiemced the day before.
I was always told at school that I was no good at art because I could not draw but as neil helped us with yesterday that's not of God. His point was that if we are made in the image of a creator God then within us all is the gift of creativity.
I felt released in a way.

0 comments: